For more information, go to the FSA At Your Service website (no log-in required).
This tool can be used to generate barcodes that will print nicely on Avery 5260 labels.
The sources needed to generate sheets of labels are Microsoft Excel files that are easily obtained from Star Solutions Operator. (Please note, both Star Solutions Operator and our scanner add-in are required for use of the Bar Code tool.)
Contact us today to learn more.
Designed specifically for multi-unit operators, the eAdvantage system gives DMA customers fast online ordering, order confirmation, purchase history, and online customer reporting.
Anywhere Anytime Order Entry
Created for fast and convenient online order entry, this Internet-based service requires no additional software and offers order confirmation, tracking, product usage reports, and pricing information.
• Order guides based on preference
• Item searches and descriptions
• Pricing per serving and case
• Items in stock at FSA
• Helpful usage reporting
• Real-time Internet customer service
• Check order status, accounts receivable, and usage information
• Import orders from external files and check online before sending
• Create orders from order guides
• View invoice information
• Generate reports by product, category, brand, or manufacturer
• Track inventory status
Value added for FSA customers. Contact us today to learn more.
Customer Ordering Interactive Network (COIN) interfaces easily with your own ordering systems software so you can place orders with FSA.
Connect your ordering system with FSA and send orders through the Internet, email, or ftp file transfer. COIN easily interfaces with programs such as CBORD®, MenuLink, Computrition, and more.
COIN is compatible with several ordering systems. Ask your Sales Associate about using COIN for your business or to check for system compatibility.
Value-added for FSA customers. Contact us today to learn more.
CURE (Customer Usage Reporting Environment) allows access usage reports and is Internet based. CURE gives you the ability to show 2 years of purchases.
Food Services of America knows the importance of delivering recall information in a timely manner, and that's why we established an efficient process to notify those customers affected. Whether it's a small product hold or system wide recall, we take every notification seriously.
Food Services of America will respond to a market withdrawal, product hold and/or product recall based upon the information provided by the FDA, USDA and or the manufacturer of the item.
• Our branch specific HACCP Food Safety Coordinator’s will check the code or codes in question against the product in the warehouse and storage, and isolate product if found.
• Customer call lists will be generated for the customers who bought the product involved in the recall.
• Customers will be contacted if they purchased the recalled product by an automated recall system or directly by a customer service associate with a 2-4 hour target time frame after Food Services of America is notified.