For more information, go to the FSA At Your Service website (no log-in required).
This tool can be used to generate barcodes that will print nicely on Avery 5260 labels.
The sources needed to generate sheets of labels are Microsoft Excel files that are easily obtained from Star Solutions Operator. (Please note, both Star Solutions Operator and our scanner add-in are required for use of the Bar Code tool.)
Contact us today to learn more.
Designed specifically for multi-unit operators, the eAdvantage system gives DMA customers fast online ordering, order confirmation, purchase history, and online customer reporting.
Anywhere Anytime Order Entry
Created for fast and convenient online order entry, this Internet-based service requires no additional software and offers order confirmation, tracking, product usage reports, and pricing information.
• Order guides based on preference
• Item searches and descriptions
• Pricing per serving and case
• Items in stock at FSA
• Helpful usage reporting
• Real-time Internet customer service
• Check order status, accounts receivable, and usage information
• Import orders from external files and check online before sending
• Create orders from order guides
• View invoice information
• Generate reports by product, category, brand, or manufacturer
• Track inventory status
Value added for FSA customers. Contact us today to learn more.
Customer Ordering Interactive Network (COIN) interfaces easily with your own ordering systems software so you can place orders with FSA.
Connect your ordering system with FSA and send orders through the Internet, email, or ftp file transfer. COIN easily interfaces with programs such as CBORD®, MenuLink, Computrition, and more.
COIN is compatible with several ordering systems. Ask your Sales Associate about using COIN for your business or to check for system compatibility.
Value-added for FSA customers. Contact us today to learn more.
CURE (Customer Usage Reporting Environment) allows access usage reports and is Internet based. CURE gives you the ability to show 2 years of purchases.
Developing and increasing supplier diversity is an important goal and policy of Food Services of America, Inc. Whenever possible Food Services of America strives to add suppliers that are:
• Small disadvantaged
• HUB Zone small business
• Women-owned small business
• Veteran-owned small business
• Service-disabled small business
Suppliers interested in doing business with FSA should download and fill out our Supplier Diversity Vendor Information Form.
What is a Minority-owned Business Enterprise or Women-owned Business Enterprise?
A for-profit enterprise located in the United States that is owned, operated and controlled by a minority group member or woman and meets all the following criteria:
• At least 51% ownership of business by a minority group member or person.
• If a publicly owned business, at least 51% of the stock is owned by one or more minority group members or women.
• Management and daily operation of the business are controlled by those minority group members or women.
• Business must be located in the United States or its trust territories.
• The minority group members or women must be U.S. citizens.
Download the Small Business Form (pdf)
Mail the completed form to:
P.O. Box 25119
Scottsdale, AZ 85255-0178