For more information, go to the FSA At Your Service website (no log-in required).
This tool can be used to generate barcodes that will print nicely on Avery 5260 labels.
The sources needed to generate sheets of labels are Microsoft Excel files that are easily obtained from Star Solutions Operator. (Please note, both Star Solutions Operator and our scanner add-in are required for use of the Bar Code tool.)
Contact us today to learn more.
Designed specifically for multi-unit operators, the eAdvantage system gives DMA customers fast online ordering, order confirmation, purchase history, and online customer reporting.
Anywhere Anytime Order Entry
Created for fast and convenient online order entry, this Internet-based service requires no additional software and offers order confirmation, tracking, product usage reports, and pricing information.
• Order guides based on preference
• Item searches and descriptions
• Pricing per serving and case
• Items in stock at FSA
• Helpful usage reporting
• Real-time Internet customer service
• Check order status, accounts receivable, and usage information
• Import orders from external files and check online before sending
• Create orders from order guides
• View invoice information
• Generate reports by product, category, brand, or manufacturer
• Track inventory status
Value added for FSA customers. Contact us today to learn more.
Customer Ordering Interactive Network (COIN) interfaces easily with your own ordering systems software so you can place orders with FSA.
Connect your ordering system with FSA and send orders through the Internet, email, or ftp file transfer. COIN easily interfaces with programs such as CBORD®, MenuLink, Computrition, and more.
COIN is compatible with several ordering systems. Ask your Sales Associate about using COIN for your business or to check for system compatibility.
Value-added for FSA customers. Contact us today to learn more.
CURE (Customer Usage Reporting Environment) allows access usage reports and is Internet based. CURE gives you the ability to show 2 years of purchases.
The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation ServSafe® Course
• Foodborne outbreaks in Washington.
• How foodborne illness occurs.
• Key solutions to making sure your employees are preparing and serving safe food.
• Developing and implementing a food safety process in your operation using HACCP principles.
• Evaluating vendors for food safety practices.
• Looking at your operation’s food safety practices at all steps.
• A fresh look at products which will help you meet the food safety challenge.
All classes begin at 8 am and last approximately 6 hours, including test time.
FSA customers are eligible for a reduced price of $145, which includes the textbook. Registration deadlines are two weeks prior to the specific class date so you have time to complete the pre-study.
Click on the link below for a registration form.
Here's What People Have Said About FSA’s ServSafe® Course
Send your staff to get certified
Certification allows you to obtain a 5-year food handler’s permit. It also indicates that you are a leader in providing safe food and serves as the industry’s benchmark of food safety excellence.
Continuing Education hours are available for R.D.s, Diet Techs and C.D.M.s.